We thank all our customers for cooperating with our Mandatory Mask and Social Distancing Protocols which were put into place beginning of March 2020. At Leaping Dog Art Studios, we continue to be committed to helping you stay creative and safe.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: In line with the scheduled lifting of Mask Mandates in NJ Public Schools starting March 7th 2022, we will be lifting our Mask Mandates inside the studio beginning April 1st, 2022. Once we lift the Mask Mandate inside our studio, please know that:
- We STRONGLY encourage customers and students to continue wearing masks ONLY if they feel more comfortable doing so. *We respect and honor each student’s decision to wear or not to wear a mask and will NOT Tolerate any bullying regarding masks.)
- We STRONGLY recommend that all customers and students BE VACCINATED and boosted if possible.
- We ask all customers and students and staff to STAY HOME IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL AND/OR EXHIBITING ANY COVID SYMPTOMS and IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH A PERSON WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID.
- We encourage all students and customers to use hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- We encourage all students to keep an acceptable (3-6 foot) social distance whenever possible to limit contact with each other.
- We do not allow food sharing inside the studio because of possible spreading of germs and food allergies.
- We remind students to regularly wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and especially after using the bathroom or taking a snack or lunch break.
- Leaping Dog Art Studios has a strict cleaning protocol and that includes the regular disinfecting of high-touch areas and shared tools.
- Leaping Dog Art Studios utilizes daily a Medify Air Purifier complete with high-efficiency H13 TRUE HEPA filters tested to removed 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns. This higher-grade of HEPA filter easily catches pollen, dust mites, and other tiny airborne particles (bacteria) you can’t see.
- Leaping Dog Art Studios will also optimize air circulation by opening doorways and windows (weather permitting).