Our safety guidelines in the Studio are simple.
- All students MUST wear a face mask at ALL times, unless it is not advisable for health reasons or there is a functional/practical reason not to wear one. NOTE: Mask ‘breaks’ will be allowed OUTDOORS.
- All students MUST comply with social distancing requirements of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Keep 6-foot distances whenever possible and limit contact with each other (i.e. no touching, no handshaking, hugging, etc.) NOTE: This includes when entering the building, when waiting to use the sink, and when waiting to use the restroom.
- No food sharing is allowed because of possible spreading of germs and food allergies.
- All students are encouraged to use hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- All students will be reminded to regularly wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and especially after using the bathroom or taking a snack or lunch break.
- Leaping Dog Art Studios will utilize daily a Medify Air Purifier complete with high-efficiency H13 TRUE HEPA filters tested to removed 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns. This higher-grade of HEPA filter easily catches pollen, dust mites, and other tiny airborne particles (bacteria) you can’t see. LDAS will also optimize air circulation by opening doorways and windows (weather permitting).