Our safety guidelines in the Studio are simple.
- All students MUST wear a face mask at ALL times, unless it is not advisable for health reasons or there is a functional/practical reason not to wear one. NOTE: Mask ‘breaks’ will be allowed OUTDOORS.
- All students MUST comply with social distancing requirements of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Keep 6-foot distances whenever possible and limit contact with each other (i.e. no touching, no handshaking, hugging, etc.) NOTE: This includes when entering the building, when waiting to use the sink, and when waiting to use the restroom.
- No food sharing is allowed because of possible food allergies.
- All students MUST use hand sanitizer when entering the studio.
- All students will be reminded to regularly wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and especially after using the bathroom or taking a snack or lunch break.